Reservation & payment process
The DawnTreader has a max. capacity of 14 passengers only, that is why we highly recommend to reserve your place in advance to assure your sailing.
For this we will ask you either to:
* Pay the 10% or the total price in advance directly at the
catamaran (at Ancud pier) or
* Purchase your reservation (10% of total price) at your hotel
in Ancud or Travel Agent or
* Pay the 10% of the final price through PayPal.
* You will be given a receipt or a ticket from "SailPatagonia" with a confirmation number which you have to present when getting onboard.
* For "Full Day Sailings" and "Sailings for Experts" you will be asked to pay at least a 50% of the final price in advance via Bank Transfer. The amount due needs to be paid when boarding the Dawn Treader and only in cash.
* * When boarding you will be asked to pay the amount due (if there is any).
Please be aware that we only accept cash.
... a different sailing experience for every taste
* Summer sailing reservations can not be refunded but you can contact us to arrange another starting time or date. We will do our best to accomodate you.
In the rare case that we need to cancel a sailing the full amount of the reservation fee will be refunded (substracting the bank or PayPal fees).
Our reasons for cancelation can be caused by:
* * Extreem bad weather conditions that can affect the safety of the sailing.
* if there are less than 5 people for one sailing.
Rain or light storms will not be considered as a reason for cancellation.
* In the case of a "Full Day Sailing" and a "Sailing for Experts" you can cancel your trip 2 weeks before the sailing and we will refund you the whole amount payed substracting the corresponding bank fees.
Cancellations with less than 2 weeks will not be accepted and we will hold the 50% of the reservation fee.
* Summer Sailings
* One or more days Sailings